GD TOPIC: TECHNOLOGY IS KILLING HUMAN IMAGINATION!
- August 23, 2018
- Posted by: mdeepak
- Category: Uncategorized
Scientist Albert Einstein has said that imagination is more important than knowledge. This is because knowledge is limited to what is known and understood while imagination has not any limit. But due to technology people forget about imagination and they are depending on the technology.
Technology also helps us in various way. Due to the technology we able to discover lots of new things. So this is the Question that really technology is killing human imagination?
- Yes .technology is killing the human brain. because technologies like tv, social networks, etc are making our minds a useless mass. t.v is making children’s brain by killing their imagination. they are wasting our precious time .children always sit before them and sit and sit as hypnotized. and little by little, Internet and mobile technology seems to be subtly destroying the meaningfulness of interactions we have with others, disconnecting us from the world around us, and leading to an imminent sense of isolation in today’s society.
- Instead of spending time in person with friends, we just call text or instant message them. It may seem simpler, but we ultimately end up seeing our friends face to face a lot less. Ten texts can’t even begin to equal an hour spent chatting with a friend over lunch. And a smiley-face emoticon is cute, but it could never replace the ear-splitting grin and smiling eyes of one of your best friends. Facetime is important, people.
- Technology has a great effect on students. It makes them lazy and it kills their thought process. if someone wants to find a solution to a question, he can directly go to google and can find out the answer. but due to this facility, they are not using their own creativity
- Everything is depending on the technology. Technology has mechanized everything from music to filmmaking and there is no scope for innovation or human creativity to take flight.
- No, technology helps us in many ways. We can save our time and we can do multitask at the same time by sitting at home. This is possible due to technology only.
- Technology is not killing the imaginations rather it improves the imagination. It helps to know about the things very quickly. From health to science technology has made innovation possible. Due to technology nowadays we can fight diseases like cancer and AIDS.
- Due to Technology communication became easy. Now we can communicate, we can share our thoughts very easily. Technology has quickened the pace of communication and provided online knowledge industry which is thriving and enhancing human creativity by leaps and bounds.
Technology is not killing our imagination. It is helping us to boost our knowledge day by day. It depends on us how we are using the technology. If we misuse it then definitely it is bad for us but if we use it in a perfect manner then it will not hamper anything and most important thing technology has not told us to kill our imagination. Rather than depending too much on technology we have to think about our thought and imagination skill also.
To know more on latest GD Topic like This Please follow English Avenue Blog site regularly English Avenue Spoken English/ Communication Skills/ GD PI Classes in Bhubaneswar.