GD TOPIC SHOULD TABLETS REPLACE TEXTBOOKS?
- August 23, 2018
- Posted by: mdeepak
- Category: Uncategorized
The present world is based on technology. Technology is growing rapidly in the world and nowadays children are more informed about the latest gadget. Sometimes senior members are taking consult regarding technology from children. So now there is a question that if tablets replace the place of the textbook then, is it really helpful or not?
- Yes, the tablet is the best idea to replace textbooks because now children are more familiar with gadgets and it will help them effectively than books.
- Children are carrying heavy bags from a very early age. which is very harmful to them. If tablet will come then it’s not required to carry a heavy bag.
- The use of a tablet helps children to stay updated with new technology.
- It will be more fun for them studying by tablet and the most important thing they will not feel forced for studying. They can carry it easily to anywhere and they can study easily.
- Use of the tablet is an effective way to save our environment. There will be no requirement to cut the trees for the printing of books.
- No, it is not an effective way because most of the parents are not aware of tablets and they cant guide what their children are doing?
- There is a different charm on reading books. It cant be replaced by tablets.
- Tablets cant be afforded by children of all sections. Its price is very high as compared to books.
- It will make children lazy. Also, it is very harmful to their eyes. As they are going to use it as a study material, there is a chance of eye problem in early age.
There is no doubt that technology is growing rapidly and everyone are appreciating it. But this not the right time to implement such things. People need to aware of it and also our education system should change their methodology then after it will be good to replace.
To know more about GD topics with the answer, please flow English Avenue blog regularly.