GD Topic Population explosion – Good or Bad?
- August 23, 2018
- Posted by: mdeepak
- Category: Uncategorized
Population explosion is a now a global problem, it is a sudden increase in population due to the difference between birth rates and death rates. Population explosion is increased in the last three decades and it is increasing in a rapid manner. It is expecting that the human population will increase by 1 billion in the next decade.
Whereas many people look at the population explosion as a problem or have a negative perspective about it, several people also look at it as a huge opportunity for a nation to achieve its ambitions.
English Avenue spoken English/GD/PI/ classes in Bhubaneswar always wants to involve students in GD Topic which are connected to real life. GD topic like this can help spoken English students to increase speaking ability.
Let’s start today’s GD Topic: Population explosion – boon or bane?
- Population growth provides us with an increasing number of the human workforce, which is needed nowadays for every organization.
- Population explosion helps developing country, in the country like India due to population explosion there is the number of young and dynamic workforce in the age group between18 to 28 is evolving rapidly.
- Foreign direct investment (FDD) is always attracted by country’s having a large population. More FDD is needed by every developing country to become a developed one. A large population means more consumers and the big market opportunity to sell the product.
- Big population provides many talented peoples having talents in the verity of are like sport, science, music, business etc.
- Population explosion increases the number of young peoples, this young peoples can serve old and children’s.
- With the increase in young people’s, there also increase in the number of investment due to young people’s always want to get returns but with old peoples, there is the increase in savings which is not good for a national economy.
- Population explosion always puts a pressure on the national resources like land, jobs, capital, housing, and health services.
- With the rapid increase of population explosion led to the over-exploitation of the natural resources and degradation of the environment. Due to population explosion every day many plants are cut down so that demands can be fulfilled.
- Due to overpopulation growth, there is many natural calamities are happening like less rain in farming areas, global warming, rising sea level, cyclones and many more which are rarely happened earlier.
- Feeding a large population is a big problem although science is developing much technology to produce more still there is the demand for food is very high compared with the number of peoples. This deficiency is now creating problems like malnutrition and underdevelopment of youngsters.
- Due to the large population, there are employment issues. Many people have the necessary qualifications but there are not enough jobs for them. Many people turn towards the illegal activities due to unemployment and poverty.
- The large increase in population ultimately decrees the per capita income which drags the national economy downwards.
Population explosion is now the worldwide problem and many countries are now searching for proper management for this problem. While the population explosion can give us many opportunities for development, it also takes a toll on our resources. This results in the degradation of the quality of living.
If a country has more resources then existing user then population explosion can heal full but in a country like India and China, there is no such number of resources are available so we must put our efforts into the prevention of further increase of the population. We need to strike a balance between the quality and quantity.
To know more about latest GD Topic like This Please follow English Avenue Blog site regularly English Avenue Spoken English/ Communication Skills/ GD PI Classes in Bhubaneswar.