GD topic: One nation one election
- August 22, 2018
- Posted by: mdeepak
- Category: Uncategorized
The election is a basic element of democracy, to run a democratic, nation election is necessary. In the election process citizens have to give the vote and elect a candidate to become a member of the assembly house where rules are made for the nation. After a selection, one candidate can work for the next five years.
No doubt election is necessary for democracy but is expensive also. To conduct lock Sabha election, the election commission has to expend millions of rupee and works force which includes both civil service holders, teachers, police, and army as well. Every year one or the other state is geared up for an election in India.
Due to high expenditure of money time and workforce, it is demanded by various peoples to conduct a general election which includes both lock Sabha and state assembly election in once. PM Narendra Modi and our honorable president also many time call to conduct combine election which now a topic for media discussion.
The election in India is a more the 70years of practice and sudden change may be a wrong step in other hand conduction many elections turning a burden for taxpayers. There should be a GD to find oud exact solution to this problem.
English Avenue spoken English/GD/PI/Communication skill/ soft skill training classes in Bhubaneswar always wants to involve students in GD Topic which are connected to real life and most possible GD topics. GD topic like this can help spoken English students to increase speaking ability.
Let’s start today’s GD topic: One Election in India
- To conduct the single election in India we have to make various changes in and amendments in the constitution which is a very complex and time takin efforts, most of the political party may not agree with this step.
- Frequent elections in the country will bring politicians back to public frequently whereas cutting down on elections would mean making them lazy for the rest of the term and suddenly becoming overactive during the election year.
- Most of the peoples are not aware of election and politics frequent election can increase their knowledge about politics.
- What if any party losses power in midterm or any minister or representative dies, as a result, the seat goes vacant by any mean then we have to re-conduct the elections which could be conducted easily with the current system but will be difficult in simultaneous elections.
- The single election can save lots of public money and time. During an election, much unsocial work is down which can be reduced by the single election.
- Long-term development can only be possible is a politician focus more on nation building not in election campaigning. The single election will make politician to their work and less in the advertisement.
- In election campaigning there is loud music, road show and a lot of public meetings are conducted if single election held then it will make less disruption to public life, less road traffic and less loss to our economy.
- Corruption can be control through the single election and be finding corrupted peoples can be essay due to all the government staff can be used at a single time, we can also increase vigilance, and factors like black money, booth capturing, etc. can be reduced.
- PM or CM or any head ministers will be focused on governance for the majority of their span. Politicians will also focus on local issues, which as a result will be good for micro-governance. It will also lighten the financial and administrative burden on EC.
The single election can save both money and workforce which can be better utilized in national development. One India One Election would be a good change if it could be carried out with the proper execution of policies and rules, taking care of the rising need for good administrative staff and security.
To know more about latest GD Topic like This Please follow English Avenue Blog site regularly English Avenue spoken English/GD/PI/Communication skill/ soft skill training classes in Bhubaneswar.