GD TOPIC: JOB VS ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- August 25, 2018
- Posted by: mdeepak
- Category: Group Discussion
Due to numbers of career option and competition among them, every students and youngster are confused about their career selection. Job or business this is the question now trending among every youngster. There is a huge number of peoples running to get a job especially a govt. job but some people are there who believes business is the sector where career is more barite and there is freedom at work. Let’s find out the conclusion of today’s GD topic i.e. Job vs Entrepreneurship.
A job is better than entrepreneurship:
- Having a govt. or corporate jobs provides a flexibility, there is a various sector and various career opportunity to choose. Various projects and positions give a candidate to choose a perfect option to take a career.
- Apart from having a fixed and timely salary benefit, and various other benefits like health insurance and pension plans are there in job sector which makes life easier.
- Corporate jobs provide us to work with a variety of people. This increase our teamwork understanding.
- No Job requires any type of down-payment or investment and involves lesser risk in terms of job stability even if u lose the job you can get another job easily if you have the credentials.
- Every government or private sector have some rules and work ethics that need to followed and there is always a time constraint to complete the assigned task.
- Be your own Boss:- As an entrepreneur one gets to create things, makes one stronger, and a lot more courageous and confident to work according to their own schedule as well as can bring out more job opportunities for everyone.
- The Entrepreneur knows how to adapt to current changes in the market and can change their policy according to that which always gives profit.
- Few entrepreneurs live a lavish life, but most of the entrepreneurs live a very simple life.
Every sector involves a certain kind of risk and benefits. It depends upon the individual thoughts and interests to choose what they want to follow. One needs to discover the path to follow, by knowing what the path offers and do not offer.