GD TOPIC: IS CITY LIFE IS BETTER THAN VILLAGE LIFE?
- August 25, 2018
- Posted by: mdeepak
- Category: Group Discussion
City life means an advanced and well-equipped environment. People migrate to cities because of better job opportunities, stability, and a decent income. But is it really true that city life is better then village life or village life is more peaceful than the life in the city?
let’s find out the conclusion of today’s GD topic: City vs village life
- The city has a huge number of schools, colleges or universities established. Hence, the city folks get a proper quality education which is a primary factor for standard living.
- Recreation and entertainment is plenty in the cities. People also get adequate opportunities to establish and showcase their talents here.
- City life provides commercialization, banking systems, and entrepreneurial businesses. This attracts more people from townships to settle in cities.
- Better transportation, sanitation, availability of water and drainage systems is seen in cities. The drainage of polluted water goes through a treatment before getting dumped in lakes or rivers. This keeps a small check on pollution too.
- Medical help is at fingertips when required. There are a number of hospitals and clinics and well-equipped doctors and nurses for people in need.
- A pollution free environment is available in the rural/village areas only. The rate of pollution is much more than cities.
- Scenic beauty and greenery of rural areas are prominent. This also attracts tourists from around the globe.
- Rural areas have a scope for socio-economic benefits like reduction in prices of agricultural and consumer products, access to markets, public transport, employment opportunities, and better education and healthcare facilities.
- The essence of folk and culture is prominent in these areas. This defines the rural areas uniquely.
Village life is always better than city life because in a village you can find hygienic foods and calm place as compared to the city. Also, the village has some disadvantages i.e. Electricity problem, Water problem.. etc. Again if you look into the city also you will get both advantages and disadvantages. In a city, you will get a better education system as compared to a village. So both city life and village life are good and it depends on us how we are taking things.