GD TOPIC: EXAMINATION SYSTEM IS GOOD OR BAD FOR STUDENTS
- August 25, 2018
- Posted by: mdeepak
- Category: Group Discussion
Examination this word has a great meaning and a wide impact in every sector of our life. We face examination in the everyday day in our life. Most students are feared with this word because an academic exam decides student’s career. In exam time every student gets pressure and try to work hard to achieve more numbers. Many cases happen after result declaration like student suicide, nerves break down, depression etc. so here the question arises that examination is good or bad for students lets discuss today’s GD topic and find out the conclusion:
The examination is good:
- The examination is a part of education. Many students are studying because of exams. We can know our real knowledge, and it is part of the practice to not getting too nervous. Through exam, students know their knowledge, and compare to other students and get cheered up.
- Students may forget the subjects, which have been learned, as time goes by. However, Coursework and exams may test a greater range of skills. It may also be an efficient way for a student to remember their course. It will increase the competition among students.
- Exams provide students with necessary qualities in life many of the students’ important qualities in life are formed and built up through exams. Among these are hard work, patience, creativeness, leadership, sense of pride and so on.
- The exam provides a certification which is useful to get a better carrier. Certification separate student at different levels according to their hard work.
The examination is bad:
- Exams are stressful they only test students memory sometimes and 3 hours must not change our enter life. They are always stressful no matter how much a student has prepared. It is this stress that ruins our performance. Also, many talented and skillful students may not be better scorers in exams.
- Remembering course is not the goal of the education system. Real education is meant to use the practical approach to teach the student. The theory is completely different from the real-life situation.
- Certification is not a proper way to define someone’s real talent, one sheet of paper cannot define someone’s talent and ability.
- Exam creating a competitive environment for students and due to this competition pressure students are running in a rat race without properly knowing their actual interest.
The examination is not a bad concept after all students are doing hard work for the exam and they want their reward according to their hard work, taking exam result seriously is a bad concept and we should not compare someone with other due to their mark because everyone has their unique ability. The exam is not bad but if we take it as an only way to measure someone then it’s a bad concept.
English Avenue Spoken English Classes in Bhubaneswar. To know more about the current GD topic follow our Blog Regularly.