GD TOPIC: DIGITAL PAYMENTS IN INDIA IS RIGHT OR WRONG STEP
- August 25, 2018
- Posted by: mdeepak
- Category: Group Discussion
India is a massive cash using economy 78% of the total transaction in India is made by cash transaction which is an open invitation to numbers of the illegal transaction and black money. The government of India is now taking a massive step towards Digital payment. Some massive sates are now initiating govt. like pan link mandatory, demonetization, UPI, and BHIM app promotion etc. to drag people toward digital payment. But there are many people opposing this step and creating a controversy these topics are now one of the hot discussion in India this day.
Let’s find out the conclusion of today’s GD topic: Digital payments in India God or Bad?
Digital payment is a right step:
- The digital transaction is a very effective way to stop illegal transaction in India, also through digital transaction govt. can keep a record of total economical transaction of the country as well as every individual which will stop black money and fake currency problems in India.
- The digital payment system is very fast and safe way as compare to the manual payment system. Here a person can send or receive payment in very less time and safely.
- The digital transaction can reduce the cost of cash printing and their transport. Maintaining and keeping cash safely is the difficult task if the amount is big but in case of digital payment this is not an issue, maintenance and keeping is very safe and easy.
- For the production of cash million number of the tree are cutting every year which is a pollution in our environment.
- Digital payment can help govt. to send subsidy and payment money to peoples account directly. it will control the corruption in govt projects.
- The digital transaction was present in India for a very long time. In western developed countries the percentage the of the digital transaction is almost 90% and this is a very safe way of the transaction due to double encryption of data from both sender and receiver side.
Digital payment is a bad step:
- Digital payment is not suitable for every people especially people who are illiterate and people who don’t ’t know the use of a computer or mobile phone.
- Most of the villages of our country are not connected with internet and electricity then how we can see dreams to become used to with fully digital transaction.
- In the village are the amount of transaction within peoples are very small which can be down by regular mode of the transaction which will be easy and faster in this area.
- Peoples of India are not used to with digital transaction and the infrastructure is not developed yet so it will be a wrong step from govt. to push peoples toward the digital transaction.
- There is a main issue of security most of the peoples are not well accounted with this mode of transaction and every day cyber-attacks are increasing, India is not strong yet to handle all the cyber attack.
The digital transaction is a new and modern system of money transfer. If all the developed country can use digital transaction the why should not we start promoting digital transaction from now in our nation? Changing with the time is a good practice if you want to survive. Digital transaction one of the time demand so saying the digital transaction is the wrong step will be wrong, every new innovation is hard to accept in starting but with time every one become used to it. Right now India is not ready to accept fully digital payment system but if we start from today then only we can get success future.
English Avenue spoken English classes in Bhubaneswar, for more GD topics like this please flow our blog regularly.