GD TOPIC: CHINESE GOODS VS INDIAN GOODS WHICH IS BETTER?
- August 23, 2018
- Posted by: mdeepak
- Category: Uncategorized
“Made in China” we Indians are familiar with this words. Most of our day to day life accessories are from made in China. Chinese goods are very low cost and easily available everywhere. Domination of Chinese goods over Indian goods now a matter on which we have to think. Indian goods vs chinses goods are always a point of debate and after the announcement of Make in India by PM Narendra Modi, propels are thinking on which product quality is better.
Nowadays in any MBA college interview or an interview for the competitive exam, there is a probability that in GD section the topic will be Chinese goods vs Indian goods. So let’s start today’s GD topic Chinses goods vs Indian goods and conclude it.
Chinses goods are good:
- Chinses products are a good and very low cost which makes them affordable to everyone. China is known for their massive production in industrial goods which reduce the production cost.
- There is a huge verity in Chinese products which give customers more option to choose as their requirement.
- Most of the popular company like Apple, HP, Dell are producing their technical product in China so telling that goods produced in China have lacked in quality is not justified.
- Most of the Indian companies are now totally depends on chinses technology there is million dollar trading going on every day between Chinese and Indian company so it is also boosting our economy also.
- Chinese products are good for poor peoples, generally, there is a very short option for poor’s to get a high-quality product but due to cheap Chinese product, they can make their life better.
Indian Products are better:
- Indian products are better than Chinese product because Indian product is monetized by ISO standard but in Chinese products, there is no such standard certification is there.
- Most of the Indian company give 3 to 12 year or more than that time guaranty or warranty on their product quality but there is no such kind guaranty or warranty is available on Chinses product.
- Indian product is almost similar on price range and sometimes it is much cheaper then chines product due to row material is available in India.
- Indian government and privet sector now taking big steps towards increasing the quality of Indian products.
- Some of the achievements of India like mars mission or Mangalyaan and Chandrayan or moon mission launched by ISRO or Indian space research organization proved that India is also a master of innovation in technology which is better than any other country.
- Sometimes Indian products are high in cost then chines product but Indian product is more durable and this long-lasting capacity saves lots of money other hand chines products are very cheap but not durable for this reason a person bound to purchase the same product again and again which in long run cost more.
Yes, chines product are now dominating Indian market but it is known to everyone that Indian products are more reliable and durable then chines goods. Due to lack of technology production rate is less and cost is little more than chines but it clearly seems that the Indian government now taking major steps to overcome this problem.
To know more about GD topics with the answer, please flow English Avenue blog regularly.