GD Topic: Banned on street food good or bad
- August 20, 2018
- Posted by: mdeepak
- Category: Uncategorized
Street food is one of the major food processing sectors in India. It is assumed that Indian street food sector generates more them 80 thousand core in every year. Indian street food sector is now a part of our culture and it also provides chip food to lower and middle-class peoples. No doubt Indian street food sector as a part of our culture but still has many oppose due to its unhygienic processing and nonregulated income. Many peoples depend on it and many want to regulate street food or ban street food. There is both pros and cons are there in street food lets discuss and find out an appropriate conclusion on it.
Street food should be ban:
- The main problem with street food is the unhygienic preparation of the food and still, there is no strong way to keep check hygiene on all the street food stalls.
- Many times due to unhygienic food peoples get diseases like cholera. Especially in monsoon time due to insect contaminant street food with germs which are dangerous for peoples eating them.
- Street food stalls occupy footpaths, parking places, and roads illegally and create the traffic problem.
- Raw materials which are used in food preparation are substandard in street food and there is no regulation or guideline for the raw material used in street food.
- Lots of street food are Jung food which is very bad for children’s health. Children are the future of our nation, junk food can make them ill very easily which are harmful to their studies.
- There is no proper regulation from government, hence it is very difficult to hold them accountable in cases of food poisoning. In India, many people are slipping into poverty due to huge medical expenses. One of the main reasons for many health problems in India is taking unhealthy food.
- It is difficult to keep eyes on the earning of street food vendor and this gives them the advantage to run out of Indian tax policy.
Street food should not be the band:
- One of the major advantages of street food is available at a low price. Street food is the first option to satisfy the hunger for poor peoples and for many poor students. As compare to restaurant street food are much cheaper.
- Street food is one of the vast sects for employment. Lakes vendors are depending their living on preparing and selling street food. It is not easy to start food business but preparing food in a stall is easy for a street vendor. If street food gets band it will create a large number of employment problem for the nation.
- Street food is now a part of our culture many street food stalls preparing traditional food and if street food gets band then it will omit all these traditional foods.
- If there is no street food then restaurants will charge more due to peoples will not have any other option. It is not adorable for poor peoples to eat at restaurants on a regular basis here street food provides an alternative solution.
- Not all street foods are junk foods. Some street food carts sell healthy food like sprouts, carrot juices etc. There is no guarantee in the hygiene at restaurants’ kitchens. Food checks are not conducted regularly.
Banning street food entirely is not an appropriate step to fight against unhygienic and junk food. Banning on street food will create a large number of unemployment and it will also effect on our culture. But there must be some guidelines and rules needed. Sudden hygienic checks must be conducted. Strict rules must be implemented to avoid the congestion of roads.