GD Topic: Army in civil work Good or Bad
- August 22, 2018
- Posted by: mdeepak
- Category: Uncategorized
Many times government took help from the Indian army in civil works. Recently we have seen an example in Maharashtra where state government took help of from India army to construct a bridge. This is not the only example much time we have seen Indian army in civil works. Let us find out conclusion on this GD topic Involving Army in Civil task right or wrong?
English Avenue spoken English/GD/PI/Communication skill/ soft skill training classes in Bhubaneswar always wants to involve students in GD Topic which are connected to real life and most possible GD topics. GD topic like this can help spoken English students to increase speaking ability and knowledge on current.
- Sometimes involving Indian army in civil work is a right step. When it is the matter of building national projects we can’t trust on undisciplined and unprofessional workers. Indian army has a large number of highly professional and disciplined manpower which can be useful in national emergency and labor striking.
- Indian Army plays a pivotal role in Nation building. In the underdeveloped area like area affected by Maoist their construction work can speed up if we take help from the Indian army, it will be the great contribution of Indian army toward developing nation building.
- Security is one of the most important pillars of nation-building and in democracy security plays a very important role and whenever there is a security concern armed forces takes over the governance.
- Each and every Army personnel is trained and molded with utmost patriotism. Therefore, if tasks are assigned to them they will perform it with full dedication and patriotism.
· We should not involve Indian army toward civil work. Army’s main objective is to gain high security for the nation. Diverting manpower into civil work will break their concentration and ability to protect the nation.
· It is said by many psychologists and research person that diverting army toward civil work impact on their work efficiency. Fighting against nation enemy requires less emotion and discipline inside an army person.
· Indian Army is already busy dealing with various border conflicts happening now and then, therefore, assigning more tasks to them would only make the conditions more difficult to deal with.
· Indian army already providing their service to the nation in disaster management. Disaster management like a tsunami, floods, and earthquakes, and due to frequent floods and cyclonic storms army get involved in disaster relief frequent. After all of this work involving Indian army in civil construction work is unfair.
The work of the army is to ensure national defense against external threats. Nothing should be done to dilute the focus from this. The army must be kept free of all avoidable non-military commitments to allow it to remain prepared for its primary task and most important task.
To know more about latest GD Topic like This Please follow English Avenue Blog site regularly English Avenue spoken English/GD/PI/Communication skill/ soft skill training classes in Bhubaneswar.