Boarding School Vs Day School
- May 25, 2019
- Posted by: mdeepak
- Category: Group Discussion
nowadays people are busy with their work and hence the demand for boarding schools is increasing rapidly. As both parents are into the working profession they don’t have sufficient time to take care of their children and they have to choose boarding schools.
That’s the question arises that is boarding school is better than day boarding schools?
- They are getting everything under one roof. Students will get full guidance of teachers throughout the day and also they can clarify their doubts and also they can overcome any difficulties by their teachers.
- Students will get not only the scope of study but also the extracurricular things like music, dance, sports, etc under one roof so that they don’t need to go here and there for these things.
- Some of the boarding schools are there where students get social skill and in the school, they take care of the development of manners and etiquettes of a student.
- other advantages of boarding school are from very beginning children to learn how to live independently and also they have to do their own work without the help of their parents. It helps to improve confidence and responsibility of the children
- Boarding schools usually charged more but it is worthy. They have well-experienced teachers as compared to day boarding and the environment is also good as compared to day boarding. Laboratory and library facilities are so much better equipped which helps children to a great extent.
- With less involvement of parents in the upbringing of the children, their relationship is not as strongly bonded as it should be. When they started growing up parents miss the bonding and they will not get to know about their thought process.
- Boarding schools are very costly and it’s not possible for everyone to afford its price. and usually, children of the rich family prefer the boarding school hence after they unable to handle them and also they can’t make good friendship with middle-class family children.
- This is controversial. While some people believe that staying far away from family and meeting them only once or twice makes the children grow fonder of the family and looks forward to spending time with them, others are of the view that keeping away from family makes them want to live in their own space and they are more likely to not be happy about their personal space being invaded.
- Children those are homesick they cant adjust themselves immediately and they found very difficulties. Some times due to this reason also children went into depression which is very harmful to their future.
Boarding schools can be better than day schools for the overall development of the children. Not all children are as adaptive as the others and they are not likely to bear staying away from parents. Some children are also known to feel that they are punished by parents when sent to stay at boarding school.