GD TOPIC:ONLINE SHOPPING VS OFFLINE SHOPPING WHICH ONE IS BETTER ?
- August 27, 2018
- Posted by: mdeepak
- Category: Group Discussion
Everything is changing day by day. It is true that the present world is a digital world. Peoples are spending lots of time on a smartphone by using the internet. Now they prefer to shop online. But still, there are some people who are preferring offline shopping. Now the question is which one is better?
- it’s an advantage for peoples that through online shopping they can save their time. Most of the people are having the busy schedule and for them, it’s a boon.
- it’s not about buying the luxurious thing from online but now you can buy groceries and household things from online also.
- People don’t have too much time to go to any store physically to buy anything and for that online makes it easy.
- There is no time limit. You can buy things at any time and from any place. It does not matter where you are. You can buy by sitting at home. Office from anywhere.
- You can visit different websites and can then choose the product. Also, you can check the customer’s review which helps more to collect information about the product.
- The first problem of offline shopping is Quality. You can’t touch the product, even you can’t see the product. For that, there is a quality issue.
- Always there is a risk of paying online. There are so many frauds websites are there.
- If you buy something from online then you have to wait for some days to get the product. You can’t get the things immediately.
- There also a major problem in online shopping that is return policy. Peoples are facing so many problems with this return policy. Some websites are there not accepting return policy.
- When you are shopping online there is an extra shipping charge .and for this online shopping peoples are getting lazy also they are addicted to mobile phones.
As we know a coin has two sides called head and tail. Similarly, everything has two sides. It depends on us that how we are going to use it