GD Topic: Private Universities in India – Good or Bad
- August 23, 2018
- Posted by: mdeepak
- Category: Uncategorized
Private University in India it’s a complicated educational organization sector having many good and bad things in it. Need for quality education now an in a high demand which turning the education system into a multimillion-dollar business. Basically, private universities are free to control their course syllabus and fee structure which is opposed by many peoples and educationalist. There various Good and Bad points are there in a private university.
Let’s start today’s GD topic Private Universities in India – Good or Bad:
- The private university is reducing government burden by providing higher education many times it is seen that government organization failed to maintain quality in higher education but private universities are always known for good infrastructure and high quality. The government already maintaining most of the schooling sector which is the 88% part of the total education system, with the help of private university government burden can be reduced.
- To compete with global education standard Indian education system need a very high amount of investment in infrastructure and research. Government alone cannot afford to invest in these things, hence private participation is necessary.
- With establishments of Private University, more job opportunity can be created. Which will help educated youth power?
- Through the establishment of more universities, competition leads to providing more quality education.
- Many times government colleges and university are poor in quality with the more private university at least those who can afford the fee can get the quality education.
- Yes, it is true that in Private University’s fee structure is very high but comparing with the quality and standard which provided is justified. Government and UGS (university grand commission) now providing the scholarship for private university also which can reduce fee Burdon from the student.
- Private University provides campus requirement facility which is a big plus point for Private University.
- The high fee structure is the biggest problem in Private University this high fee structure preventing access to quality education for poor students.
- There is no guaranty that Private University and colleges will provide quality education. Many times Private University is only looking good but there is no such quality which is promised in booklets.
- Private University only provides courses which are having high market demands only.
- Private universities do not have reservations for economically and socially disadvantaged groups.
- Sometimes private university certificate is not valid for all the sector. In a report from UGC, there is 87 university present in India which is feck.
- Not all private university provide placement we have seen many examples where placement is fake.
Though private universities may increase inequality in accessing quality education, they are needed at present to enroll more students in higher education and to sustain global competitiveness. However, improving the infrastructure and the quality of education in government universities is also must to eliminate the gap between the education that is available to rich and poor.
To know more about latest GD Topic like This Please follow English Avenue Blog site regularly English Avenue Spoken English/ Communication Skills/ GD PI Classes in Bhubaneswar.